- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600
DescriptionPresenting you with the unique opportunity to own a watch that will become completely one of a kind, this new Trident answers the call to those who requested the addition of bronze to our bestselling dive range.
Bronze, although an ancient alloy, was only introduced to the world of watches in the past thirty years - by Officine Panerai spin-off Ennebi Fondale. Always inspired by the latest in watchmaking engineering and styling, our team have pulled out all the stops to ensure this latest Trident crafted in bronze will develop its own distinctive patina. The result is a watch that will become one of a kind throughout your time with it.
The inclusion of a matte marine-blue dial is also a first for our Trident collection, contrasting against the vintage-brown hue of the alloy used in its case and Old Radium SuperLuminova®-filled hands. The result is an effortless blend of styling, robust materials and construction - all qualities that our Tridents are renowned for. But the beauty of bronze - in particular, knowing that you are wearing something completely unique on your wrist - is what makes the C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 truly special.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600 with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 107g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -20/+20 seconds per day
- Case: Bronze C5191 (CuSn6)
- Backplate: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: Deep Blue
- Lume: Old Radium SuperLuminova®
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Marine Blue
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Bronze C5191 (CuSn6) case with stainless steel backplate
- Date calendar
- Hour, minute, central seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Unidirectional bronze C5191 (CuSn6) bezel with minute track
- 3.4mm anti-reflective flat top sapphire crystal
- Smooth matte dial
- SuperLuminova® indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on second hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Premium quality canvas webbing strap with Christopher Ward buckle
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook